Use Form F16 if you have made a single or multi-enterprise agreement and you want to apply for approval. The form is different for greenfields agreements.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin Form F16:
- contact details for the applicant, bargaining representatives and/or unions
- basic details of the agreement, such as its name and the industry it covers
- details of any similar agreements lodged with the Commission for approval.
To ensure your agreement meets the requirements, use our checklist before you apply.
Note: to help us process your application more quickly, please contact us if you are:
- planning a multi-enterprise agreement application
- about to start industry bargaining and plan to lodge a large number of applications.
If applying online, both Form F16 and Form F17 must be completed online. See details below.
Who can use this form
Only use Form F16 if you are:
- an employer that the agreement covers
- a bargaining representative for the employer
- a bargaining representative for an employee
- an employee organisation (such as a union).
If applying online, both Form F16 and Form F17 must be completed online.
1. We recommend you complete Form F17 online first, and make a note of the reference number.
2. Next, complete Form F16 online. Use the reference number to link the Form F17 to the application (Form F16).
3. Then, when you lodge Form F16 both forms will be submitted together.
What happens next
After you lodge your form, we assess the agreement and materials you provide.
As soon as possible after you lodge the application, you must send (serve) a copy to:
- each employer that the agreement covers AND
- each employee organisation that was a bargaining representative AND
- any employee bargaining representative you are aware of.