You may apply to us for help to resolve a dispute about right of entry. Use Form F12.
Who can use this form
You can use Form F12 if you want the Commission to deal with a dispute about right of entry and you are:
- an entry permit holder
- an entry permit holder’s organisation (union or employee association)
- an employer, or
- an occupier of premises.
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to give us:
- the contact details of the person or organisation making the application
- your representative's details, such as a lawyer or paid agent (if you are using one)
- details of the person or organisation you are in dispute with
- a description of what the dispute is about
- details of the orders you want the Commission to make to resolve the dispute
- your reasons for seeking those orders
We store your information in line with our Privacy notice (pdf).