Turn your draft enterprise agreement into a final copy so employees can vote.
Before you ask employees to vote, check the agreement carefully. You cannot change the document after you ask employees to vote on it. If it contains errors or does not meet requirements, we may not approve it.
Make sure the agreement:
- has all entitlements you agreed on during bargaining, such as rates of pay, benefits and classifications
- has rates of pay that are at least equal to the relevant award
- can pass the ‘Better Off Overall Test’
- has no spelling or other typing errors
- is free from 'tracked changes'
- does not have errors with links to cross-reference sections.
Next, prepare employees to vote.