Use this form when we have asked you to provide a signature and photograph of a proposed permit holder.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin the declaration. You will need to give us:
- the matter number of the entry permit application
- the full legal name of the proposed permit holder
- a photo of the proposed permit holder that meets our requirements (see How we process Fair Work entry permit applications for details).
Who can use this form
Only use this form if:
- you are a member of the union's committee of management AND
- you have lodged an application for an entry permit (Form F42) AND
- we have asked you to for a photograph and the signature of the proposed permit holder.
What happens next?
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 512
Fair Work Regulations 2009: Regulation 3.26