An employer, employee or union may apply to end an agreement that covers them. If you apply after the agreement's nominal expiry date, you must fill out a declaration using Form F24C. Send this declaration with your application.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to give or tell us:
- your details as the person making the declaration
- the name of the person or organisation who is applying to terminate an enterprise agreement
- the name of the enterprise agreement
- the nominal expiry date and the clause in the agreement that specifies that date
- why you believe it would be unfair to any covered employees if the agreement continued to operate
- whether there are any employees covered by the agreement
- how the business would be at risk if the agreement continued to operate
- how terminating the agreement would be likely to reduce the risk of employees losing their jobs.
Who can use this form
Use this form if:
- you are lodging this form with Form F24B – Application to terminate an enterprise agreement after the nominal expiry date AND
- you are making the application or are an officer or authorised employee of the applicant.
What happens next?
As soon as possible, you must also send (serve) a copy of this declaration and the application (Form 24B) to:
- each employer covered by the agreement
- each union covered by the agreement.