An employer, employee or union may apply to end an agreement that covers them. To respond when an employer, employee or union has applied to terminate an enterprise agreement after its nominal expiry date use Form 24D. You can use the form to tell us whether you support or oppose the application, and why.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin Form F24D to help you answer the questions:
- your details as the person making the declaration
- your organisation's name (if lodging on behalf of an organisation)
- the exact title of the agreement that is in the application (Form F24B)
- the reasons why you support or oppose the termination of the agreement.
Who can use this form
Use this form if:
- you are covered by the agreement and are:
- an employee
- an employer (or an officer or authorised employee of an employer) or
- a union (or an officer or authorised employee of a union)
What happens next
As soon as possible, you must also send (serve) a copy of this form to:
- each employer covered by the agreement AND
- each union covered by the agreement.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 225