Each union covered by a greenfield agreement may fill out a declaration using Form F21. Send this declaration within 14 days of the agreement being made.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to give or tell us:
- your details as the person making the declaration
- the name of the union
- the name of the greenfields agreement
- which parts (if any) of the employer's declaration the union disagrees with, and why
- how it would be in the public interest to approve the agreement.
Who can use this form
Use Form F21 if:
- you are an officer or authorised employee of a union that the agreement covers
- you are lodging this declaration with (or after) Form F19 – Application for approval of greenfields agreement under subsection 182(3) of the Act.
What happens next?
As soon as possible after you lodge the application, you must send ('serve') a copy to:
- each employer that the agreement covers AND
- each employer organisation that the agreement covers.