Each union covered by a greenfield agreement may fill out a declaration using Form F21. Send this declaration within 14 days of the agreement being made.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to give or tell us:
- your details as the person making the declaration
- the name of the union
- the name of the greenfields agreement
- which parts (if any) of the employer's declaration the union disagrees with, and why
- how it would be in the public interest to approve the agreement.
Who can use this form
Use Form F21 if:
- you are an officer or authorised employee of a union that the agreement covers
- you are lodging this declaration with (or after) Form F19 – Application for approval of greenfields agreement under subsection 182(3) of the Act.
- if you made the agreement under section 182(4) of the Act, complete declaration Form F21C
- if the agreement is not a greenfields agreement, complete declaration Form F18.
You must send us this declaration with application Form F19 no more than 14 days after the agreement is made.
Email your documents to email@example.com. You can also send or deliver your documents to the Commission office near you.
What happens next?
As soon as possible after you lodge the application, you must send ('serve') a copy to:
- each employer that the agreement covers AND
- each employer organisation that the agreement covers.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 185A
Fair Work Commission Rules 2013: Rule 24(5) and Schedule 1