Each employer that is a bargaining representative must fill out a declaration using Form F21B. Send this declaration with the application and other materials.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to give or tell us:
- your details as the person making the declaration
- the name of the employer
- the name of the enterprise agreement and the kind of work the agreement will cover
- details of the genuine new enterprise that the employer is setting up or planning to set up
- details of any similar enterprises the employer has or is planning to have
- information about the notified negotiation period including who you notified and when
- details about the steps to sign the agreement
- whether the agreement covers all or only some of the future employees
- how it would be in the public interest to approve the agreement
- what the usual pay and conditions are in the relevant industry for similar work
- overall, how the agreement is consistent with these usual pay and conditions
- information about the terms in the agreement and who they cover
- any awards that cover the employer and any of the employees the agreement will cover
- differences in the terms or conditions of employment between the relevant awards and the agreement.
You also need to give us:
- application Form F21A (doc)
- a copy of each notice ('notified negotiation period') given by an employer that is a bargaining representative for the greenfields agreement.
Who can use this form
Use this form only if:
- you are lodging this declaration with Form F21 – Application for approval of greenfields agreement made under subsection 182(4) of the Fair Work Act
- you are an employer that is a bargaining representative for the agreement, or an officer or authorised employee acting on their behalf.
What happens next?
As soon as possible after you lodge the application, you must send ('serve') a copy to:
- each union that the agreement covers.