Each employer covered by a greenfield agreement must fill out a declaration using Form F20. Send this declaration within 14 days of the agreement being made.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to give or tell us:
- your details as the person making the declaration
- the name of the employer
- the name of the enterprise agreement
- the kind of work the agreement will cover
- details of the genuine new enterprise that the employer is setting up or planning to set up
- details of any similar enterprises the employer has or is planning to have
- the date the agreement was made and its nominal expiry date
- whether the agreement covers all or only some of the future employees
- how it would be in the public interest to approve the agreement.
Who can use this form
Use Form F20 if:
- you are an employer that the agreement covers, or an officer or authorised employee acting on the employer's behalf
- you are lodging this declaration with Form F19 – Application for approval of greenfields agreement.
What happens next?
As soon as possible after you lodge the application, you must send ('serve') a copy to:
- each employer that the agreement covers AND
- each union that the agreement covers.