Each employer covered by a greenfields agreement must fill out a declaration using Form F20. Send this declaration within 14 days of the agreement being made.
On this page:
Who can use this form
Use Form F20 if:
- you are an employer that the agreement covers, or an officer or authorised employee acting on the employer's behalf
- you are lodging this declaration with Form F19 – Application for approval of greenfields agreement.
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to give or tell us:
- your details as the person making the declaration
- the name of the employer
- the name of the enterprise agreement
- the kind of work the agreement will cover
- details of the genuine new enterprise that the employer is setting up or planning to set up
- details of any similar enterprises the employer has or is planning to have
- the date the agreement was made
- how it would be in the public interest to approve the agreement.
We store your information in line with our Privacy notice (pdf).
What happens next
As soon as possible after you lodge the declaration, you must send (serve) a copy to:
- each employer that the agreement covers AND
- each union that the agreement covers.