Each employer covered by a greenfield agreement must fill out a declaration using Form F20. Send this declaration within 14 days of the agreement being made.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to give or tell us:
- your details as the person making the declaration
- the name of the employer
- the name of the enterprise agreement
- the kind of work the agreement will cover
- details of the genuine new enterprise that the employer is setting up or planning to set up
- details of any similar enterprises the employer has or is planning to have
- the date the agreement was made and its nominal expiry date
- whether the agreement covers all or only some of the future employees
- how it would be in the public interest to approve the agreement.
Who can use this form
Use Form F20 if:
- you are an employer that the agreement covers, or an officer or authorised employee acting on the employer's behalf
- you are lodging this declaration with Form F19 – Application for approval of greenfields agreement.
- if you made the agreement under section 182(4) of the Act, complete declaration Form 21B.
- if the agreement is not a greenfields agreement, complete declaration Form F17.
You must send us this declaration with application Form F19 no more than 14 days after the agreement is made.
Email your documents to email@example.com.
You can also send or deliver your documents to the Commission office near you.
What happens next?
As soon as possible after you lodge the application, you must send ('serve') a copy to:
- each employer that the agreement covers AND
- each union that the agreement covers.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 185
Fair Work Commission Rules 2013: Rule 24(5) and Schedule 1