The administrative arm of the Fair Work Commission is organised into 3 branches. Each branch is responsible for a different area of our operations.
Client Services Branch
The Client Services Branch is responsible for:
- managing our public counters, application processing and file preparation
- filing fees and refunds for unfair dismissal matters
- general enquiries
- maintaining our internal case management system
- processing and conciliation of dismissal applications
- processing and conciliation of bullying applications
- producing internal case management reports, and
- publishing the Commission’s legal documents, such as decisions and orders.
The Acting Executive Director of the Client Services Branch is Jennifer Anderson. She can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Services Branch
The Corporate Services Branch is responsible for the Commission's:
- media and communications
- governance reporting
- legal requirements
- information and communications technology
- human resources, and
- financial management, resources and payroll.
The Executive Director of the Corporate Services Branch is Ailsa Carruthers. She can be contacted by emailing email@example.com.
Tribunal Services Branch
The Tribunal Services Branch:
- provides administrative support to the Members of the Commission
- coordinates arbitration hearings for unfair dismissal matters
- maintains a specialist workplace relations library
- ensures the Commission meets its recordkeeping obligations
- undertakes research for Commission Members
- co-ordinates Commission briefings and events.
The Executive Director of the Tribunal Services Branch is Murray Furlong. He can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.