We regularly publish reports about what we do and how we do it. Our annual report is published around October each year after it's tabled in Parliament.
- Annual reports of the Fair Work Commission and its predecessors
- Quarterly reports prepared by the Commission for the Minister and the Fair Work Ombudsman
- General Manager’s reports, including research, reports and submission
- Centre for Innovative Justice, RMIT University: Evaluation of the Commission's Victorian pro bono program (pdf) September 2016
- KPMG: Fair Work Commission opportunities for process & governance improvements (pdf) April 2015
- Fair Work Australia unfair dismissal conciliation research survey results report (pdf) November 2010
APS employee census results
The Australian Public Service (APS) Employee Census surveys all APS employees between May and June each year on important workforce issues such as job satisfaction, employee engagement, performance management, leadership and general impressions of the APS.
- 2021 APS Employee Census Highlights Report – Fair Work Commission (pdf)
- 2020 APS Employee Census Highlights Report – Fair Work Commission (pdf)
- 2020 APS Employee Census Highlights Report – Fair Work Commission (Excel)
- 2019 APS Employee Census Highlights Report – Fair Work Commission (pdf)
- 2019 APS Employee Census Highlights Report – Fair Work Commission (Excel)
For more information about the Census, and to view the results of other agencies, go to APS Employee Census.
- What's Next initiatives, and reports on our outcomes
- Commission Member Code of Conduct (pdf)
- Use our interactive Benchbooks, designed to help parties lodge and respond to different types of applications.
- Corporate Plan 2021–22 (pdf)
- Corporate Plan 2020–21 (pdf)
- Corporate Plan 2019–20 (pdf)
- Corporate Plan 2018–19 (pdf)
- Corporate Plan 2017–18 (pdf) – revised 18 October 2017
- Corporate Plan 2016–2020 (pdf)
- Remuneration of senior executives and other highly paid officials (pdf) – 31 July 2018
- Gifts and benefits register