Use Form F48 to apply to the Commission for instructions about the procedure that is to be followed in a matter before the Commission.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- your details
- your organisation's details (if you are applying on behalf of an organisation)
- your representative's details, such as a lawyer or paid agent (if you are using one)
- the details of the other party to the case before the Commission
- the reasons for making this application
- the details of the directions you are asking for.
Who can use this form
Use this form if you are:
- a party to a case before the Commission
- you want to start a case before the Commission
- there is no instructions on the procedure to be followed or the instructions are not clear.
What happens next
After we receive your application, we will contact you to explain the next steps in the process.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Commission Rules 2013: Rule 7, Rule 41, Rule 49 and Rule 50