You may want someone to take part in a hearing or conference. If you ask and the person refuses, the Commission may order the party to appear. You need to apply for the order using Form F51.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin the application. You will need to give or tell us:
- your details
- your organisation's details (if applying on behalf of an organisation)
- the Commission case ('matter') number, which is in the material we sent you
- the person you want to appear at the Commission
- why you want them to appear and how it will help the Commission make a decision in the case.
You also need to fill out a draft order. Use the template that is attached to the form. Give us one draft order for each person you want to take part.
Who can use this form
Only use this form if you:
- are part of a case currently before the Commission
- want the Commission to order one or more people to appear at the Commission.
What happens next?
After you apply, you must send ('serve') a signed copy of the order to:
- each person who has to appear at the Commission AND
- (unless we publish the order on our website) all other parties in the case.