The Commission can suspend or terminate industrial action in some circumstances. To apply for an order to suspend or terminate protected industrial action use Form F37.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- your details
- your organisation's details (if you are applying on behalf of an organisation)
- your representative's details, such as a lawyer or paid agent (if you are using one)
- the details of the bargaining representative(s) that the application is against (the 'respondents')
- the industry of the employer
- the details of the order sought.
Who can use this form
Use this form to apply to suspend or terminate protected industrial action if you are:
- a bargaining representative for the agreement
- the Minister for Employment
- the Minister of a State or Territory affected by the action.
NOTE: Where there is a risk of harm to a third party Form F37 can only be used by:
- an organisation, person or body directly affected by the action causing the risk of harm
- the Minister for Education
- the Minister of a State or Territory who is affected by the action causing the risk of harm.
What happens next?
After we receive your application, we will contact you to explain the next steps in the process.