Use the Form F23IA declaration in support of approval of a variation of a cooperative workplace agreement to add an employer and employees.
On this page:
Who can use this form
Use this form if you are the employer that made the variation of the agreement.
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- any material you gave employees about the variation of the agreement
- details of the bargaining process including dates, steps in the process
- the varied agreement and how you explained the terms of the agreement to employees
- information you gave employees about when and how to vote
- whether the varied agreement will cover general building and construction work
You must send (serve) a copy of your declaration to each employee organisation that is covered by the agreement.
We store your information in line with our Privacy notice (pdf).
What happens next
We will review your application and contact you with next steps.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 216CA