To apply to the Commission when we do not provide a specific application form, use Form F1.
On this page:
Before you start
Before you begin, check if this is the right form. Most applications have a specific form, such as unfair dismissal, order to stop bullying, or general protections dismissal.
See the list of all forms to check if you should use a different form.
If this is the right form, you will need to give us:
- your contact details
- your lawyer or paid agent's contact details (if you have one)
- the legal name and trading name of the business or organisation
- contact details for the person or business (the 'respondent') who needs to respond to the application
- details of what you are applying for
- what outcome or result you want from the Commission, and why
- any relevant information such as the award or enterprise agreement that covers the claim.
Who can use this form
Fill out this form for general applications that do not have a specific form.
Only use Form F1 if:
- you are an applicant OR
- you are a lawyer or paid agent and your client is the applicant.
What happens next?
After we receive your application, we will contact you to explain the next steps in the process.