To apply to the Commission when we do not provide a specific application form, use Form F1.
On this page:
Who can use this form
Fill out this form for general applications that do not have a specific form.
Only use Form F1 if:
- you are an applicant OR
- you are a lawyer or paid agent and your client is the applicant.
Before you start
Before you begin, check if this is the right form. Most applications have a specific form, such as unfair dismissal, order to stop bullying, or general protections dismissal.
See the list of all forms to check if you should use a different form.
If this is the right form, you will need to give us:
- your contact details
- your lawyer or paid agent's contact details (if you have one)
- the legal name and trading name of the business or organisation
- contact details for the person or business (the 'respondent') who needs to respond to the application
- details of what you are applying for
- what outcome or result you want from the Commission, and why
- any relevant information such as the award or enterprise agreement that covers the claim.
What happens next?
After we receive your application, we will contact you to explain the next steps in the process.