Use Form F82 to apply for a supported bargaining authorisation in relation to a proposed multi-enterprise agreement.
On this page:
Who can use this form
Use this form if you are:
- a bargaining representative for a proposed multi-enterprise agreement
- a union entitled to represent the industrial interests of an employee in relation to work to be performed under the proposed agreement.
You cannot apply for a supported bargaining authorisation for a proposed greenfields agreement.
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to give us details about:
- who is making the application
- your representative (if you are using one)
- the employers who will be covered by the authorisation, including their contact details
- any other bargaining representatives you know of
- the employers and employees to be covered by the proposed agreement
You will also need to provide information about:
- any Ministerial declaration that has been made for the industry, occupation or sector
- the prevailing pay and conditions in the industry or sector
- any common interests the employers have
- whether there can be a manageable collective bargaining process for the number of bargaining representatives
- union representation for employees who will be covered by the proposed agreement
- whether any employees are currently covered by a single-enterprise agreement that has not passed its nominal expiry date
- whether the proposed agreement covers general building and construction work.
You need to lodge a draft authorisation when you apply. There is information on page ii of the form that explains what the draft needs to include.
You must send (serve) a copy of your application to:
- the employer of the employees who are to be balloted AND
- the protected action ballot agent you have specified in your application.
We store your information in line with our Privacy notice (pdf).
What happens next?
We will review your application and contact you with next steps.