An employee can submit form F50 to tell us they want to stop an application or withdraw a claim.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin:
- the case ('matter') number, which you can find on correspondence we sent you
- the name of the employer's contact
- the legal name of the employer's business
- the trading name of the employer’s business.
Who can use this form
Only use Form F50 if you are:
- an employee who wants to stop an application
- an employee’s legal representative or paid agent.
What happens next
As soon as you send us this form, your claim stops and we close your case.
After you send us your form, you must send a copy to the employer as soon as possible.