CPSU, the Community and Public Sector Union (CPSU) is a union of employees connected to the public sector industry. Find details of their rules and governance.
About the CPSU
Financial year: 1 July to 30 June.
Date of registration: 6 November 1913, originally as the Australian Commonwealth Public Service Clerical Association
The organisation, with its groups and branches, have their elections conducted by the AEC. There are 2 groups and 8 branches in the organisation.
Each group and branch is a reporting unit for the purposes of lodging financial reports.
The organisation’s groups are the PSU Group and the SPSF Group, with the SPSF Group being further divided into branches.
The organisation, each group (PSU and SPSF) and most of the branches of the SPSF Group have their own rules by which they are governed.
The management and control of the organisation is vested in the National Officers Committee, which consists of officers who are elected by and from each group.
- Chapter B—PSU Group current rules (Word)
- Chapter C—SPSF Group current rules (Word)
- SPSF Group—New South Wales Branch current rules (Word)
- SPSF Group—Queensland Branch current rules (Word)
- SPSF Group—South Australian Branch current rules (Word)
- SPSF Group—Tasmanian Branch current rules (Word)
- SPSF Group—Victorian Branch current rules (Word)
- SPSF Group—Western Australian Branch current rules (Word)