If someone has alleged you sexually harassed them in connection with work on or after 6 March 2023 and we have been asked to deal with a sexual harassment dispute about the allegations, use Form F76 to respond within 7 days.
On this page:
Who can use this form
Only use this form if:
- someone has alleged that you sexually harassed them in connection with work on or after 6 March 2023, and
- we have sent you a copy of Form F75 – Application for the Fair Work Commission to deal with a sexual harassment dispute.
Note: There are two types of sexual harassment application that can be made to the Commission. Use this form to respond to an application made using Form F75. If you are responding to an application made using a Form F72A, you should use Form F74A to respond.
Before you start
Important: Send us your response within 7 days of receiving the application.
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- the case (matter) number, which is in the information we sent you
- your contact details
- your representative’s contact details (if you have one)
- your employer or principal's details including a contact person and their direct contact details (if you were working for someone else when the alleged sexual harassment happened)
- details about your connection with each person who alleges you sexually harassed them in connection with work (we refer to them as the “aggrieved person(s)”)
- details of any objection you have to the application
- your response to the claim.
Only include copies of documents that are directly relevant to the case. We will ask you later if we need more information, documents or evidence.
We will send a copy to the other people involved in the case.
We store your information in line with our Privacy notice (pdf).
What happens next
Once all the people involved in the case have been asked to send us their forms, a Member of the Commission will decide on the next steps.
This could be a conciliation, conference or hearing.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 527F