Apply for an order to stop sexual harassment. Use this form if the harassment started or occurred prior to 6 March 2023.
On this page:
Who can use this form
Only use Form F72A if:
- you are a worker in a constitutionally-covered business
- you have experienced sexual harassment at work that happened or started before 6 March 2023
- there is a risk that the sexual harassment will happen again, and
- you want the Fair Work Commission to make an order to stop it from happening.
Before you start
Important: we will give a copy of your application and any documents you send us to other people in the case.
This includes any people you name as engaging in sexual harassment, each employer or principal you name, and any representatives or paid agents involved in the case. This is so they can respond. They will see your details and any personal information you send us.
If you are not sure what to put in your application, or whether to give us any documents to support your claim, contact us.
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- your contact details
- your representative's contact details (if you have a representative)
- details for your employer or principal, including a contact person and their direct contact details
- the details of the person you believe is harassing you (the person(s) named)
- the behaviour you believe is sexual harassment
- if you have reported the behaviour to any other organisation
- what you think needs to happen (see How we can help stop sexual harassment at work to know the options).
We store your information in line with our Privacy notice (pdf).
The application fee
You need to pay a fee when you apply. The fee for 2023-24 is $83.30 and changes on 1 July each year. If you email or post your application, we will contact you about payment.
We cannot process your application until you pay the fee.
You may not have to pay a fee if this would cause serious financial hardship. Apply for a waiver using Form F80.
What happens next
Once we receive your application, a staff member will call you to discuss. We will also send a copy of your application to:
- each person named in the application as an alleged sexual harassment
- each employer or principal named in the application
- any lawyer or paid agent.