For industrial action to be allowed it must be covered by a protected action ballot. Use Form F35 to apply to the Commission for a variation to a protected action ballot order.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- your details
- your organisation's details (if you are applying on behalf of an organisation)
- your representative's details, such as a lawyer or paid agent (if you are using one)
- the details of the employer(s) who will be covered by the proposed agreement
- the details of the protected action ballot order related to this application
- the details of the variation sought.
Who can use this form
Use this form to apply to vary a protected action ballot order if you are:
- a bargaining representative who has lodged an application for a protected action ballot order and you wish to vary the order OR
- a ballot agent and you wish to change the date that voting closes.
What happens next?
After we receive your application, we will contact you to explain the next steps in the process.