A person may make an application for an order for substituted service if there is the option for personal or other service of a document in a case before the Commission. To apply for a substituted service order use Form F49.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- your details
- your organisation's details (if you are applying on behalf of an organisation)
- your representative's details, such as a lawyer or paid agent (if you are using one)
- the details of the other party to the case before the Commission
- the details of service
- the documents that you are seeking substituted service for
- the reasons for substituted service.
Who can use this form
Use this form if you want to apply for an order for substituted service of a document in a case before the Commission.
Email your application to email@example.com.
You can also send or deliver your document to the Commission office near you.
What happens next?
If the Commission issues the order to you, it is your responsibility to send (serve*) the order on the person it is addressed to.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Commission Rules 2013: Rule 44