A person may make an application for an order for substituted service if there is the option for personal or other service of a document in a case before the Commission. To apply for a substituted service order use Form F49.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- your details
- your organisation's details (if you are applying on behalf of an organisation)
- your representative's details, such as a lawyer or paid agent (if you are using one)
- the details of the other party to the case before the Commission
- the details of service
- the documents that you are seeking substituted service for
- the reasons for substituted service.
Who can use this form
Use this form if you want to apply for an order for substituted service of a document in a case before the Commission.
What happens next?
If the Commission issues the order to you, it is your responsibility to send (serve*) the order on the person it is addressed to.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Commission Rules 2013: Rule 44