If you are applying to terminate an enterprise agreement, you must send us a declaration to support the application. Fill out Form F24A and send it when you apply.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to give us:
- your details
- your organisation's details (if applying on behalf of an organisation)
- your representative's details, such as a lawyer or paid agent (if you are using one)
- the name and type (single or multi-enterprise) of the agreement
- the nominal expiry date of the agreement and the clause that contains that date
- which employers, employees and unions the agreement covers.
Who can use this form
Use this form if you:
- have lodged an application to terminate an enterprise agreement by agreement (Form F24)
- are the applicant or an officer or authorised employee of the applicant.
What happens next?
As soon as possible, you must also send (‘serve’) a copy of this declaration and Form F24 to:
- each employer covered by the agreement
- each union covered by the agreement.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 222
Fair Work Commission Rules 2013: Rule 26(1) and Schedule 1