The Commission can help employers, employees and their representatives to work together to bring about change and create new ideas. To ask for the Commission's help use Form F79.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- your details
- your organisation's details (if you are applying on behalf of an organisation)
- the details of the other parties to the case
- the industry of the employer
- the number of employees of the employer
- whether the workplaces are covered by an agreement
- the name of the award
- the details of any other related applications to the Commission
- the details of the help you are asking for
- whether all parties to the application agree.
Who can use this form
Use Form F79 if you would like the Commission to help employers and employees to work together and one or more employer and employee parties agree to the application.
What happens next?
The Commission will review and discuss the application with the parties to decide whether the Commission can help.
Parties may ask for a particular Member to help with their application.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 576(2)(aa)