Use form F55 to apply to register an association of employers.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to answer questions about your association and tell us:
- contact details for your association
- operational details of your association
- how the association meets the criteria for registration.
Who can use this form
Apply to register as an employer association by completing Form F55.
Only use Form F55 if:
- together, your members employed an average of at least 50 employees during the 6 months before your application
- you have members who are federal system employers.
You must also provide:
- a list of members, including their names and postal addresses
- a list of offices, and the names, postal addresses and occupations of all office holders
- the rules of the association
- a copy of a resolution supporting the registration
- a declaration signed by an authorised officer verifying the facts in the application.
What happens next?
We will publish a notice in the government Gazette about your application. People can object to the application within 35 days of publishing.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Regulations 2009: Regulation 21