Enterprise associations are a type of union. To apply to register as an enterprise association of employees, use Form F57.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to answer questions about your association and tell us:
- contact details for your association
- operational details of your association
- how the association meets the criteria for registration.
Who can use this form
Apply to register as an enterprise union by completing Form F57. Only use Form F57 if:
- you have at least 20 members who are employees
- most, or all, of your members work in the same enterprise
- none of your members work in a different enterprise
- the employer is a federal system employer.
You must also provide:
- a list of members, including their names and postal addresses
- a list of offices, and the names, postal addresses and occupations of all office holders
- the rules of the association
- a copy of a resolution supporting the registration
- a declaration signed by an authorised officer verifying the facts in the application.
What happens next?
We will publish a notice in the government Gazette about your application. People can object to the application within 35 days of publishing.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Regulations 2009: Regulation 21