Use Form F58 if you want to object to the registration of a union or employer group.
On this page:
What you need before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- the name of the association you are objecting to
- the Commission matter number
- your contact details
- your association details (if you are objecting on behalf of an association)
- your representative's details (if you are using one)
- your interest in the association
- the reasons (grounds) for your objection.
Who can use this form
Only use Form F58 if you:
- would like to object to the registration of an association as an interested party.
What happens next?
We will consider your objection. If warranted, the Commission will hold a hearing. That way, we can hear from both the applicant and any objectors.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Regulations 2009: Regulation 23