The Commission can cancel the registration of an organisation when an application is made using Form F60.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- your organisation's details
- your representative's details, such as a lawyer or paid agent (if you are using one)
- whether members approve of the cancellation and the details of the ballot
- the arrangements made to publish a notice of the application on your organisations website
- the reasons for the application.
Who can use this form
This form can be used by an organisation to apply to cancel their registration.
What happens next?
Once we receive your application, we will publish a notice in the government Gazette to let interested parties know about the application.
If an interested parties objects to the application, the Commission will hold a hearing to decide the case.