The Commission can cancel the registration of an organisation when an application is made using Form F60.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- your organisation's details
- your representative's details, such as a lawyer or paid agent (if you are using one)
- whether members approve of the cancellation and the details of the ballot
- the arrangements made to publish a notice of the application on your organisations website
- the reasons for the application.
Who can use this form
This form can be used by an organisation to apply to cancel their registration.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also send or deliver your document to the Commission office near you.
What happens next?
Once we receive your application, we will publish a notice in the government Gazette to let interested parties know about the application.
If an interested parties objects to the application, the Commission will hold a hearing to decide the case.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009: Section 30(1)(a)
Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Regulations 2009: Regulation 33 and Regulation 34