Use Form F67 to get permission to change the name of your union, employer association or enterprise union.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- your organisation's contact details
- your representative's details (if you are using one)
- the new name of your organisation
- the reason for the name change
- that you have published the proposed change on your organisation's website.
You must also provide a declaration stating:
- that the change was made using the process in your organisation's rules
- the action taken under the rules to make the change
- that you verify the facts in the application.
Who can use this form
Only use Form F67 if you:
- are, or represent, an employer association, union or enterprise association registered under the Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009
- want permission from the Commission to change your organisation's name.
Submit the application form and supporting documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cannot email your application, send or deliver it to the Commission office near you.
What happens next?
We will publish a notice in the government Gazette about your application. People can object to the application within 35 days of publishing.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009: Section 158
Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Regulations 2009: Regulation 121