Use the Form F23H to apply for approval of a variation of a multi-enterprise agreement to remove an employer and employees.
On this page:
Who can use this form
Use this form if you are:
- the employer that made the variation of the agreement,
- an affected employee of the employer, or
- an employee organisation covered by the agreement that is entitled to represent the industrial interests of an affected employee.
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- who is making the application
- your representative (if you are using one)
- the employers who will be covered by the agreement, including their contact details
- employee organisations that are covered by the agreement, including their contact details.
You will also need to provide us with:
- a copy of the variation signed in accordance with the Fair Work Regulations 2009
- a copy of the varied agreement.
You must send (serve) a copy of your application, signed variation and the agreement to:
- the employer that will be removed from the agreement if the variation is approved (where the employer is not the applicant) and
- each employee organisation that is covered by the agreement.
We store your information in line with our Privacy notice (pdf).
What happens next
We will review your application and contact you with next steps.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 216EA