The United Workers' Union has applied to change the named superannuation fund in 8 awards.
The applications seek to change the named superannuation fund in each award listed, in order to remove ambiguity or uncertainty arising from the merging of Statewide Superannuation Trust with Hostplus.
The applications have been made under section 160 of the Fair Work Act 2009.
The awards are:
- Children’s Services Award 2010 – clause 20.4(e)
- Food, Beverage and Tobacco Manufacturing Award 2020 – clause 22.4(f)
- Manufacturing and Associated Industries and Occupations Award 2020 – clause 31.4(j)
- Poultry Processing Award 2020 – clause 18.4(e)
- Seafood Processing Award 2020 – clause 18.4(d)
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 – clause 23.4(k)
- Vehicle Repair, Services and Retail Award 2020 – clause 21.4(f)
- Viterra Bulk Handling and Storage of Grains, Pulses and Minerals Award 2015 – clause 18.3(h)
Please direct any submissions or enquiries to email@example.com.
Read further information for parties (pdf).