Transitional arrangements may specify when parts of an award come into effect. You can apply to change these. To apply use Form F47.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin Form F47. You will need to give us:
- your details
- the award ('instrument') you want changed
- the changes you will ask for
- your reasons (‘grounds’) for the change.
Who can use this form
Use Form F47 to apply to change award-based transitional instruments including:
- pre-reform federal awards
- Notional Agreement Preserving State Awards (NAPSAs)
- state reference transitional awards.
Anyone can use this form to apply to vary an award-based transitional instrument.
What happens next?
As soon as possible, you must also send (‘serve’) a copy of this application and any supporting documents to the other party to the instrument.
You can do this by email, fax, in person, or by express or registered post.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work (Transitional Provisions and Consequential Amendments) Act 2009: Schedule 3 item 12 or Schedule 20