Transitional arrangements may specify when parts of an award come into effect. You can apply to change these. To apply use Form F47.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin Form F47. You will need to give us:
- your details
- the award ('instrument') you want changed
- the changes you will ask for
- your reasons (‘grounds’) for the change.
Who can use this form
Use Form F47 to apply to change award-based transitional instruments including:
- pre-reform federal awards
- Notional Agreement Preserving State Awards (NAPSAs)
- state reference transitional awards.
Anyone can use this form to apply to vary an award-based transitional instrument.
What happens next?
As soon as possible, you must also send (‘serve’) a copy of this application and any supporting documents to the other party to the instrument.
You can do this by email, fax, in person, or by express or registered post.