Use the Form F23I to apply for approval of variation of a cooperative workplace agreement to add an employer and employees.
On this page:
Who can use this form
Use this form if you are the employer that made the variation of the agreement.
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- who is making the application
- your representative (if you are using one)
- the employers who will be covered by the agreement, including their contact details
- any other bargaining representatives you know of
You will also need to provide us with:
- a copy of the variation signed in accordance with the Fair Work Regulations 2009, and
- a copy of the varied agreement.
You must send (serve) a copy of your application, signed variation and the agreement to each employee organisation that is covered by the agreement.
We store your information in line with our Privacy notice (pdf).
What happens next
We will review your application and contact you with next steps.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 216CA