In some situations, a person covered by a transitional instrument can apply to change it. You can do this to remove terms that are ambiguous or uncertain and to make the instrument consistent with the Fair Work Act. Apply using Form F25.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin the application. You will need to give or tell us:
- the contact details of the person or organisation that is applying
- your representative's details, such as a lawyer or paid agent (if you are using one)
- the name of the transitional instrument
- the reason you wish to vary the transitional instrument (we give you the choices)
- the changes you are asking for.
Who can use this form
Use this form only if:
- you want to vary a transitional instrument to remove an ambiguity or uncertainty
- you are covered by that instrument.
Send us your application and any supporting documents.
Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send or deliver your documents to the Commission office near you.
What happens next?
As soon as possible, you must also send (‘serve’) a copy of this application to:
- each person covered by the transitional instrument
- each person or organisation that is party to the instrument.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work (Transitional Provisions and Consequential Amendments) Act 2009: Schedule 3, item 10