If you are applying for a take-home pay order (multiple employees/outworkers), you must send us a declaration to support the application. Fill out Form F47E and send it when you apply.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to give or tell us:
- your details as the person making the declaration
- if the details of the reduction are because of the award modernisation process and whether it is minor or insignificant
- if the employees/outworkers covered by the application have been compensated for the reduction.
Who can use this form
Use this form if you are:
- an employee or outworker who believes there has been (or is likely to be) a reduction in your take-home pay because of a modern award
- a union that can represent an employee or outworker
- a person acting on behalf of an individual employee/outworker or a group of employees/outworkers.
What happens next?
As soon as possible, you must also send (‘serve’) a copy of this declaration and the application (Form 47C) to the respondent.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work (Transitional Provisions and Consequential Amendments) Act 2009: Schedule 5 item 9
Fair Work Commission Rules 2013: Rule 37(1)